<VV> Help Save #311 (Ultravan)

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed May 10 20:36:22 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Shaw" <65vair180 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Help Save #311 (Ultravan)

>   I would like to save #311. I sent Mark Roberts a note and he still has
it. I live in Michigan and can't afford the shipping and don't have
immediate storage. Would anybody be interested in teaming up to save #311?
I've sent a note to the Detroit Club for the same reason. I'd pay the $500
to get it for the musuem worst case.  Any takers?  Greg
Anybody in central or western Iowa ( or? ) wanna get together with me on
this.. I have a big grass outdoor parking lot for short term ( yr or two )
keeping; but no room left for working on this under cover.. my shop is full
of machinery, and I have about 5 project cars ahead anyway.  OTOH, a piece
of art such as this just shouldn[t have to face the BigCrusherInTheSky if it
could be saved, even a little bit at a time.  hey, I got a busted 140 engine
I would donate... see how easy this could be ( heh he he hhehhh hheeee )
*********
ken campbell, feeling motherly in iowa...