<VV> Re: FC windshield

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Wed May 10 21:42:21 EDT 2006

FWIW,

I've replaced at least 3 windshields on my Greenbrier and glass companies
(like Binswangers) have always come up with a new one. My "comprehensive"
insurance has always paid for it (less deductable), even with "classic car"
insurance. There is a number that they refer to that (they told me) also
fits another Chevy truck. I wrote it down somewhere. The last one was about
4 years ago. Maybe they are all gone now, but if they really are the same as
a pickup truck there is a good chance someone will reproduce them. Anyone
know if they really are the same as a pickup?

Spence Shepard