<VV> Changing an EM transnission 3 spd to 4 spd

Mark Andrade markandrade at verizon.net
Wed May 10 20:05:31 EDT 2006

Hey, Gang,
I know this subject has come up but before but I'm not finding it in my
archives or the online archives but that might be my fault.

A friend has a 60 coupe with a three speed. He wants to swap that out for a
four speed. I have a 64 4 speed transaxle (still in the car). How much is
involved with the swap? I know the 64 diff and springs (all 3) would make a
better riding/handling car but is there anything else we need to know?
Thanks in advance
Mark
(nyah, nyah. I own the great racer)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44967370@N00/55700802/in/set-35529/