<VV>Front vs Rear...........Tucker

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed May 10 21:55:45 EDT 2006

FYI The engine used in the Tucker was indeed a Franklin engine, built
for 'chopper use, but converted to water cooling by Tucker (because
Preston didn't like air cooling.) It was mounted to a Cord transaxle for
its use in the Tucker.

The engine operations survived the parent Franklin car company, and was
last known to have been sold to a Polish firm some 10-20 years ago,
where I think it is still being built.

-Mark (Franklin Club member)