<VV> ballast (Humor)

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 12:04:31 EDT 2006

I always thought the British terms were "kerb side" and "off side".
Their "kerb side" would be our driver's (their passenger) side, etc.
I much prefer using left & right from the driver's point of view.  Less
ambiguity for those who aren't dislexic.  I've always wondered....  Did
the British convention come from a dislexic driver?

Remember that when driving in the former British Empire (most of it
other than N. America anyway), left is right and right is wrong. ;-)

     Phil Raker