<VV> Key Blanks

jrg478 at aol.com jrg478 at aol.com
Wed May 10 22:16:26 EDT 2006

I bought some '67 blanks from Clark's because I do not have the originals for my car. So, I went to a local locksmith shop and asked to have the blanks cut from the "69" style copies I had. I was promptly dismissed and told no, but he could sell me some more of his copies/blanks.

Was this a selling gimick for his blanks or I am I missing something here? I thought you could just use whatever original you had and make a copy. The length of the key is the same.

Jay - '67 Monza 110/PG