<VV> Key Blanks

Dominique Allen corvair at home-town.biz
Wed May 10 22:32:16 EDT 2006

I did the same thing and I used McGuire Lock & Key.  The only problem was
they stamped them with their company logo before I noticed.  I had to do it
all over again this time I asked them not to stamp it.  They also wanted to
sell me their blanks but as an extra set for spares.  I didn't have a
problem with using the Clark's blanks.

Good luck.
Dominique