<VV> threw a belt- what now?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 11 13:34:21 EDT 2006

Bryan,

Good point.  I probably should have said not to pull hard.  I just find it a
convenient way to hold the idler pulley in place (left hand) while
tightening the nuts/bolts (right hand) which hold it in place.  Well, you
don't want the belt to be so loose that it rubs on the carb fuel lines as
the RPMs of the engine change.

Later, JR