<VV> Re: threw a belt- what now?

Mitch Reed mitchreed at neo.rr.com
Thu May 11 17:15:17 EDT 2006

"How could you not notice the temp/pres light at night?  Did it not come on?
s it working?  Should come on (as a check that bulb is OK) when the ign
switch is first turned to "ON", but before it is in the "START" position.
Should, of course, go off a second or so after start-up."

I attribute that to the rainstorm, I think I was paying too much attention
to the road, and conversation in the car. I appreciate all the comments and
help on this! I got a new belt, and will put it on tonight with the advice
you all have given. Thanks again- - -

Mitch