<VV> The new wheel option - Not on a Corvair - I hope!!!

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 16:49:40 EDT 2006

LED wheels...another tasteless reason to put $5000 wheels on a $500 car.

  Chuck Kubin, MFA
  Master of Fine Automobiles

  Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/11/2006 11:25:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dziegler3 at comcast.net writes:

So which design did you pick for the Avalanche? How else would you have
found out about them?GGGGGG
I hope you at least used the Corsa logo.

Dave.. .

Sorry, Dave, I can't let you back in through the air-lock. -- I mean - I
actually saw the link on a Corvette web site. I assure you they were as
turned off as anybody by LED wheels. I won't be installing them anytime soon. I
have to give begrudging congratulations to the techie that made them work,
though. What if that brainpower was going to a productive use? - Seth