<VV> The new wheel option - Not on a Corvair - I hope!!!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu May 11 16:29:54 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/11/2006 11:25:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dziegler3 at comcast.net writes:

So which  design did you pick for the Avalanche? How else would you have
found  out about them?GGGGGG
I hope you at least used the Corsa  logo.

Dave.. .

Sorry, Dave, I can't let you back in through the air-lock.  --  I  mean -  I
actually saw the link on a Corvette web site. I assure you they  were as
turned off as anybody by LED wheels. I won't be installing them anytime  soon. I
have to give begrudging congratulations to the techie that made them  work,
though. What if that brainpower was going to a productive use? -  Seth