<VV> stock 1961 owners

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 08:32:51 EDT 2006

I worked for the auto radio division of Bendix back in the '60s. Bendix was
the OEM manufacture for Ford, Chrysler, VW, and a number of other European
cars, but they never could sell GM any radios. Delco had it locked up.
But they did make a few aftermarket radios for the GM dealers. I know they
didn't stamp the bezels in house, but not sure who they sourced them from.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net