<VV> stock 1961 owners

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 12 23:40:07 EDT 2006

The use of 4 Space Charged tubes for RF,converter,  IF and audio preamp
and the audio output was a germainium transistor, allowed the tube radio
to be the same size as the all transistor model. No more vibrator, power
transformer, or large audio outpur transformer. These tubes ran 12 volts
on the plate!

Frank DuVal