<VV> Oil Pressure Switch

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 23:59:46 EDT 2006

Hey Arjay,

In the days before I could afford a separate, correct
socket,  I used a slip-joint pliers to remove the
switch without moving anything else.  You can move it
a little at a time but it does work.
For those who want to criticize my using the wrong
tool, you should see the way I installed ball joints!

Chuck Kubin
Medieval engineer