<VV> Oil Pressure Switch

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun May 14 00:37:43 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/13/2006 11:03:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

There is  nothing wrong with your removal method since you are going to throw
it  away once removed.  However - the correct socket for installation is
appropriate in order to avoid the need to perform the whole job over again
within a very short time period.

I've used the slip-joint pliers several times and always been successful.
Having said that, I'm going to have to get a special socket now cause it won't
work the next time...
Ned