<VV> Club meeting/Road Noise

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Sun May 14 14:01:59 EDT 2006

When the top is down you are driving for enjoyment, so stay off the
Interstate . . . take the roads less traveled, thru the park, thru the
curves, blue highways.  In a convertible it is the journy and not the
destination.   My guess is that you were enjoying the solid feel of an EM
vs. the floppy feel of a LM, as much as the top down experience of the
convertible <G>.  BTW I was just behind you and some of those people were
trying to run you over, crazy drivers.

Knowing you level of manlyness maybe we should start looking for a 4-door
convertible for you ;^).

Terry Kalp

Smit>

as fun. I  need to get me one of those, I LM though...