<VV> Club meeting

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 16:01:06 EDT 2006

Noise?  Verts got noise?
On the contrary, closed cars are like having your head in a bucket.  You
can't see out, you can't hear what's going on around you.  Scares the piss
out of me to drive my wife's car in traffic with the windows up - I try not
to change lanes.

A few years ago, I was driving a closed-car friend around downtown Austin in
my '65 vert.  Some guy squealed his brakes close by and my now wide-eyed
friend turned to me and said, "You sure are AWARE of things in one of
these."

Roger