<VV> Lead in gasoline

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon May 15 13:02:52 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
There used to be a product out on the market that was called "REAL LEAD
104"... I used it back when I had my VWs (Beetles and Karmann Ghia... now THAT
was a sight, watching me unfold from that Ghia!) and later in my 50
Roadmaster... I think it disappeared in the early 1990s... I also remember the  warnings
on the back, about how it was not allowed to be used in CA due to  fetal
defects and problems with cancer in lab rats and such...  and in  several states it
was "off road use only"... KY wasn't one of them.
Made me glad I wasn't a pregnant lab rat...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg