<VV> Lead in gasoline

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue May 16 15:34:25 EDT 2006

I have some of the real stuff in my 63 vert right now.   Freshly
uncorked vintage '72 tank aged premium
leaded rose' siphoned from my buddies atomic corvair the other day.
In all seriousness, man what a mess lead leaves in an engine that has not
run since the early seventies.  But free gas
is free gas.  Car runs well on it too.
-Geoff Johnson
Tongue firmly in cheek