<VV> communique picture

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Mon May 15 17:58:01 EDT 2006

on the back cover is a picture of bill prichards 70 Amante GT,I would like to get more info on this vehicle if bill is out their or anyone else that is familiar with it.I would appretiate any and all info reguarding it.I have been doing some research on kit cars cause im wanting to do a corvair power plant in somthing and i think it is a really neat looking car.I would also be interested in any info on other kit cars that people have tried or know of with corvair motors

                          thanks curt