<VV> Re: moonshine fuel (no vair)

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 16 10:48:15 EDT 2006

I believe it was both Prime Time and 60 Minutes (on the same night) who
were talking about it. They said most of the vehicles currently being
sold new were flex fuel vehicles and within the next few years all would
be. They also said there was no increase in cost to the consumers (over
the same vehicle in the showroom that was gas only) for the flex fuel.
At the same price, why would anyone NOT buy a flex fuel vehicle?

Mike Kost