<VV> shaving--no corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 12:33:40 EDT 2006

  Hey Bruce,
  Let me get this straight. You put a drop on the razor and shave off the hair? You're right--it is a miracle product!
  It sounds like you have enough to smear some on the plastic and rubber bits. Regardless of what it is, if you see a benefit there, you now have a dual marketing approach.

  Chuck Kubin

BRUCE BLACKMON <blackmon at llano.net> wrote:
  What else do I do? Now, I now have a Lady friend, and she keeps telling me to clean this old rat pack, bachelor pad up, and out. I am a packrat, but, it all has value! The biggest thing I have is a product called "Klear Shave". I was told it is pure silicone, and for all you chemistry people it is Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate & Fragrance. Now what is that? Is it silicone? Do I remember that silicone rejuvenates old rubber seals, door seals, window seals, etc. Does it have ANY use for old cars? I have 40 cases of this stuff, and have in the past tried to donate it to Goodwill, etc., and they won't take any products of a personal use nature, afraid of lawsuits from a bad reaction. It really does work, I have tried it. You just wet your face, or legs in the case of you Ladies, put one drop on the razor, and just shave. It works great. I just need to know what it is. Can anyone help me? Thanks BRUCE