<VV> Lead in gasoline

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue May 16 18:15:59 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/16/2006 5:57:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
corvair at fnader.com writes:

(I have  one late model turbocharged European car that has a HUGE warning
in the  owners manual NOT to run unleaded fuel in the car under ANY
circumstances).

Bill,
    But since LEAD in the fuel destroys the function of  the catalyst used
for emission control, we can only assume this car is NOT legal  for sale in the
USA.
    If you're nice to us, we won't report you to the  Feds<GGG>
    Frank "tolerates miscreants"  Burkhard