<VV> Lead in gasoline

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue May 16 18:27:50 EDT 2006

"Late model" in the "not from the 60's" context... you never know... it
_might_ be old enough to legally be here. ;-)  Of course I never said it
was street legal either...

(By the late 80's most European cars...even those for their own
markets... had progressed to lead-free engines... and cats soon
thereafter. )

Bill