<VV> Any Quite Ride Dealers?

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed May 17 16:03:11 EDT 2006

One comment:  Water absorption.  I strongly agree additional sound deadening
over stock is desirable, recognizing two issues. 1. Weight if
performance-oriented and 2, water absorption by the sound deadening or heat
shielding materials.  Closed cell foam is better than open cell-like a
sponge-where foam is desired.  Example:  Any door or quarter panel
applications where water gets down the widows into the door interior, needs
a material which is sealed from water, especially from water retention.
Similarly, you better have a dry car and keep it dry.

Chuck S
BBRT