<VV> Auto Parts Book Website

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed May 17 16:56:04 EDT 2006

Wearing my work hat today I had to call a merchant today in San Diego regarding his credit card processing.  The name of the business was Garden of Speedin'.
Okay, so I get Adam on the phone and I have to ask.  Yes, he sells books that list parts and locations for obtaining parts for older classic cars.  Naturally he doesn't have one for the Corvair.  Adam did say he refers these people to Corvair Underground and Clarks.
We talked about CORSA for a bit and then he asked me if he could put the CORSA link on his website.  Not a problem I said.
Anyway, for those of you with classics other then Corvairs you need to check out this website:
www.gardenofspeedin.com
Adam did say he is looking for parts sources for Studebakers, and a few others.
Sarah