<VV> Screwed

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed May 17 20:21:37 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/16/2006 8:31:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

Best  screw I've found to put on the rear grill of a LM is the "deepwell"
sheet  metal screw that uses a 1/4" socket driver. It's commonly found on
the  heater control cables and often used to hold the perimeter seal onto
the  body. With the deepwell head, it doesn't fall off your socket as you
fish  around for the holes that are "somewhere up there" in the middle of
the  car.

Sure wish I could buy those screws in  bulk.

-Mark

Have you tried McMaster-Carr?

Tim Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club