<VV> fuel pill

Turbovert at aol.com Turbovert at aol.com
Wed May 17 23:02:58 EDT 2006

Roger (Gault),

Thanks for the heads up on the fuel pill lawsuit in Texas. I forwarded the
article on to the "distributor" I am aware of here in the Detroit area, and
told  her to watch her step...I'm curious to see if I ever hear back from her.
What was unusual was that any company with a claim like that usually  isn't
too bashful about passing out free samples - but not in this case. I  had to
buy the bottle if I was going to try it out. Glad I didn't - I already  have a
can of mothballs around the house somewhere!

Mike Harrison
'65 Turbo/Vert RALFWHO