<VV> RE: Found 2 more

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu May 18 11:59:59 EDT 2006

Way too many people think Corvairs are worth a fortune.
It stems from sales at Barrett Jackson, and Old Cars Price guide.
everyone thinks their "project car" is a grade "2" car and should command
the big bucks...........
Very few of these guys ever consider the true cost of restoring these cars.
Sooner or later though, they will reel in a "fish" who falls in love with
the car.............and then has to face reality.........

Gary Swiatowy

From: LonzoVair at aol.com
Subject: Re: <VV> Found 2 more--- UPDATE

Hey guys,
<snip>
IMO they're project cars, maybe good drivers if you want to sink just a
little bit of money in them and you have lots of spare engine parts... I
think
they're over priced, but maybe I'm a cheapskate.
They are in Leitchfield, KY, right off the Western Ky Parkway, behind the
Captain D's. I don't know the name of the shop, as it just says "body shop"
on
the building.
The guys are a bit "out there" and apparently think all their stuff is like

a VISA commercial... PRICELESS.... and since they work on "custom hotrods"
they  think they know the "classic car" & Corvair market. Good luck to
anyone who
 tries to deal with them.
I just thought I'd let you guys know what I found.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY