<VV> Re: Tires for Corvair

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Thu May 18 17:30:25 EDT 2006

Guus wrote:

> some radial tires 185/80 x 13 white wall from Maxxis.

Congrats .. I haven't been able to find this size in Germany a few
years ago, except for an absurd price intended for a special Mercedes
oldtimer. How about shipping, they do have a base in Europe?

I foresee similar trouble with the 215/75 R 14 tires for my Rampside,
my usual online dealers in Germany offer no summer tires in this size.
How blessed all the folks in USA are, concerning automotive stuff :-}
  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany  http://corvair.de  Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club       1961 Rampside        ULTRA EuroRep