<VV> Ignitor II update

Bob Gilbert traceya at montrose.net
Fri May 19 01:36:42 EDT 2006

Howdy Folks,
On the few installations I have done lately I used a relay triggered  by
the positive lead to the coil. The reduced voltage from the ballasted
wire has triggered the relay just fine. Fused lead from the battery
triggered by the ignition circuit feeding full battery voltage to the
Pertronix unit. Worked fine for me and a few others.

The Other
Bob Gilbert