<VV> Ignitor II update

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu May 18 18:18:08 EDT 2006

Bill - Pertronix has only made wiring to a straight 12 volts "mandatory"
in thier instructions the last 5 years or less - I believe that's
because they have grown tired of trying to explain threshhold voltages
and other issues to custiomers, and also because the Ignitors will work
on ballasted OR straight voltage.  They have not, to my awareness,
changed anything in thier design to make 12 volts straight really
"mandatory".    Lon