<VV> OIL PRESSURE

ron turner ron67ran at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 08:56:54 EDT 2006

Took my first drive in the 66 vert I bought last month--oil leak is between
trans and block--car has what previous owner called a Clark Aircraft Gauge
for oil pressure in the corsa dash.cruising at 70 mph the pressure shows40
lbs till it starts dropping off and varying from 0 to 20 to 40. Appears to
be an electrical sending unit on top of filter housing and connection is
tight. He spent money buying quality parts and im wondering if while the
motor is out for the seal replacement if the oil pump should be replaced or
not-dont hear any noise when shows 0 pressure--Anyone got experience with
this unit-may need new sender or should it have been mounted in another
location?