<VV> Off topic: GM Then & Now Ad campaign

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Fri May 19 20:35:48 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
New ad campaign for GM?  Not a bad commerical spot if they can get the right hardware rolling.  This one was good enough to make the video/audio portion of my web site, but here's the link to it at GM:

http://www.gm.com/then_and_now/then_and_now.html

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.