<VV> Re: Beer - Some Corvair

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 10:08:06 EDT 2006

AB - Brewer of Budweiser recently took over distribution of Grolsch in the USA.

I can finally say I like an AB product.

I had two Grolsch last night watching the Oilers win game one.

Lord Stanley’s cup might be coming back to Canada after a very long absence.

I am sure that those California Ducks might feel differently.

Peter Koehler is also dropping my Corsa turbo motor this weekend.

Life is good!

Regards, Garth