<VV> Re: Bad carb?

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Sat May 20 23:21:59 EDT 2006

Might be a stupid question, but are the connections from the balance tube to
the mounting flange ok?  No, I see reading it again that was checked. I
guess I'd check again to make such it's airtight and not just mechanically
ok. How about the fuel line on that side?  Swap carbs right for left and see
if problem follows the carb?  You Know you have at least the one good carb
right?

Steve Marti