<VV> Carb problem

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sat May 20 23:26:11 EDT 2006

Smitty, your description reminds me of my '67 140 - after several right-side
carb replacements all having the same issue - I began to dig geeper and
finally found the cam to be installed a tooth off.  I drove the car for months with
the carb issue and lost much hair trying to figure it out.  Split the cases,
put the cam in right and she ran just fine.  I have no idea why the right bank
was affected and the left was not. (Experiencing the thrill of purchasing a
"rebuilt by others" engine.
Craig Nicol