<VV> Re: [SCG] 1962 Monza Sedan with Gold upholstery?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun May 21 11:43:52 EDT 2006

Since we're exploring this subject, it begs a question I have. Was the
cloth interior ever available in a wagon or sedan WITH buckets? I've
seen a bench seat wagon with the cloth interior, and vinyl buckets in a
wagon, but don't think I've seen one with both. Would be fantastic, as I
consider that brocade fabric to be the prettiest upholstery they ever
put in a Corvair.

-Mark