<VV> Window Crank positions

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon May 22 00:23:45 EDT 2006

All of the unmolested original cars I've seen have had the front door window
handles in the same positions:
window up, forward and up a bit,  2:00 o'clock position, window down,
forward and down a bit, 4:00 o'clock position. Mirror image for the pass.
side.
Can anyone confirm this as original? Does anyone else have unmolested cars?
Not you, Matt, don't lie.<G>

yea, Vairily ... Shaun