<VV> Spark Plugs

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun May 21 23:45:38 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/21/2006 9:00:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

Has  anyone had any experience with Denso Iridium plugs ? The IWF-16 appears
to  be the right 14mm seat x12.7mm (1/2") reach. This would be with a
Pertronix II /Flamethrower II  ignition.

Padgett

I have used the Denso plugs before. The company was called Nippon Denso  (ND)
- They actually list Corvair plugs in their catalog. The old numbers were
W16FSU and W16FPU. The FSU was a standard tip, the FPU was a projected tip. They
 also had a W20FSU for the Turbo - a slightly cooler heat range. Their
current  (2005) catalog lists the W16FSR as the standard plug for the Corvair motor
1964-up and the IWF16 as their "Iridium Power", premium plug. Their catalog
lists it as a crossover from the AC 44FFS. I have used the W16FSU on several
engines. - Seth Emerson