<VV> Highrise air cleaner

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon May 22 23:24:46 EDT 2006

As long as I have owned Corvairs, I have always moved the spare to the
trunk, for weight distribution and engine acccessability reasons. It
fits quite nicely lying horizontal in the bottom of a LM trunk. But
nowadays, I don't need to, as all my Corvairs have a/c, which as most of
you know, has a front-mounted spare to start with. :o)

-Mark