<VV> Different u-joints (was: What's squeaking?) Some Humour

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri May 26 15:34:47 EDT 2006

    Maybe for the same reason that Mexican car plates say  "Delantera"
(front) and "Trasera" (back) in case people don't know where to place them.
The only real difference is in those words so could be the same for the
u-joints in case you don't know where to install two identical parts. Ohh !!
those geniouses behind the desks !!

    Daniel

<<BTW, why does NAPA list an inner and outer u-joint (with different part
numbers)??  Our vendors only show one for both ends.  Why don't I just get
my u-joints from them?  I want to do this this weekend and I don't have any
vendors in my town.

mike>>