<VV> Bewildered with the new 4-door.

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat May 27 16:23:15 EDT 2006

Get a number off the heads, carbs, or distributor to see if we can nail
down the year of the engine.

Your trim tag says...

Built on 3rd week of November 1964
8,544th 1965 Monza Sport Sedan body (of 37,157) built at Willow Run
Black interior with black bucket seats, Evening Orchid paint job
exterior
Only tag related option is P = Comfort and Convenience group*

*Z01 Comfort & Convenience Equipment:
           Outside Rear View Mirror
           2-speed Windshield Wipers and Washers
           Back-up Lights
           Glove Box Light
           Inside non-glare mirror

Rick Loving

Subject: <VV> Bewildered with the new 4-door.

After two hours of looking around since I got home,
here's the post I built for the Phorum, and an
addendum.

Hey guys...just flat-towed the new 65 Monza sedan home
with no incident.  went "vairy" well *wink, wink*

So far this is what I've figured out...

- The engine is not the original one.  it's a 110 from
an Auto, and this car has the original 3 speed in
it...engine code is T1222RH   Not sure what year it is
from, cause they made RH for three years (65-67)

<SNIP>

11C                     E
65-10539  WRN  8544
713-                     P-P