<VV> Taking the turbo for a spin...

Guus de Haan corvair at corvair.nl
Sun May 28 02:12:08 EDT 2006

Op 28-mei-2006, om 1:41 heeft Thomas Stingl het volgende geschreven:

> Guus wrote:
>
>> started to drive it towards home. It's a straight road without much
>
> Hey, any non-straight or non-flat roads in your country? ;-)

Take your bike along and try it yourself. Cars are only one way to
travel the country....

> Tell me if I should look for a spare belt within our local group
> to bring along to our lunch meeting next wednesday ...
>
>   Thomas

Thanks, but I guess it will hold for now. Need some other stuff as
well so I'll order one or two spares.

See you wednesday!

Guus

Guus de Haan