<VV> VV 1960 Battery

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Sun May 28 07:50:48 EDT 2006

I recently aquire a 1960 coupe that has not run in 18 years. Not being that familiar with the 60 model I need to get a battery that fits it to get started. I realize I can get an original type battery from the vendors but I would like to find a cheaper substitute for now. Does anyone know of a battery I can pick up at.....say.... Walmart, that will fit? I heard that a model of Honda batteries will substitute but which one?
 By the way, My son Josh has survived his injuries in Iraq and is back in the USA and doing well. He recieved a bronze star, purple heart and three other medals from this incident. Thankyou for all the cards and letters and support you sent him.

John Miller
Iowa
yes....I finally got my outlook express working again and I am 116 VV messages behind.....