<VV> Progress once again! [ humor]

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun May 28 11:43:51 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/27/06 8:44:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

> http://www.edselmotors.com/vair2pics.html

Doesn't that beat all?!!!   GGG

You gotta go to Edsel Motors to see 3 Vairs made into 2 on a website drawn on
a 4dr PC !!   What did you do with the parts that go in between the 4 doors??
GGG

Is that "antacid" on the nose?  Car does look like a case of Heartburn!!!
LOL!

Thought about you last night while looking at a coupe.....with Webers!  $400
drive it away!......but it didn't have Purple paint!  Although, I saw a house
for you!

It has more than 4 doors....and it's Passionate Purple   LOL!

[  Car looks good!  As we told you a long time ago......after you're in this
for a while...cars will pop up!  And one did!]

Matt Nall