<VV> Help - Roadside assistance needed in Georgia!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 17:42:50 EDT 2006

Is there anyone near Savannah Georgia who can help my daughter?  She is stalled at the side of I-95 near Savannah. She thinks she is near Richmond Hill. She is driving her 1964 white Spyder convertible with black top, and her mom is following in her white Dodge minivan.  She is trying to get to Florida for her summer job.

  I have tried long-distance diagnostics by phone (I am in Virginia). She gets spark from the coil wire. As far as I can tell, she is not getting gas at the carb. The fuel pump is suspect.

  Please let me know if you can help.  I am checking my mail, or you can call me at 434-572-2048 or Leigh's cell at 579-2825.

  Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on