<VV> Colorful discussion

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun May 28 17:41:49 EDT 2006

We had a '66 4-door (sport sedan!!) that was cameo beige outside, Sandlewood tan (gold) interior paint with off-white (fawn) seats and door panels.  I thought it was gorgeous - very classy.  IF I ever get another 4-door I might recreate it.  I really love the 2 colors on the interior, three if you count the black dash inserts.  Another good color on 4-doors that would go well with off-white is Willow Green, that light metallic green color that a lot of Sprints came in.  A little sportier than Cameo Beige.  One of my favorite colors for Corvairs is Aztec Bronze.   I've seen one with a Sandlewood interior and off-white upholstery.  Very nice.  Then there's always Marina Blue.  That probably works best with black but I think the off-white would be nice.  Oooh, and Artesian Turquoise.  It's usually paired with white but the off white would come of a little richer.  Hmmm, that could be nice.

Good luck with your choice Ned.  :)

mike