<VV> Oil coolers

Joe Lake thenakdcarpenter at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 15:43:12 EDT 2006

To anyone interested, I installed a 10x 12 oil cooler with a cooling fan on
my 140 with a 30 cam and 390 holley and here in Hawaii (80 degree ambient
temp) my oil temp runs at about 210 after 50 miles of driving an the head
temp stays around 250 degrees unless I'm climbing a long hill. Thats a far
cry from the stock averange of 400 which was common on the stock set up.
Cool oil=cool head temps and fewer dropped valve seats(lol) All the stuff is
available from summit racing Including a thermostat to turn on the fan at
180 degrees   Joe