<VV> Camshafts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 29 16:54:56 EDT 2006

Regardless of which is correct (my opinion not being expressed), why does it
seem that the general rule of thumb is to avoid using new lifters on a used
cam whenever possible?  This may or may not have been the cause of the start
of this thread.  At least, it was the perceived cause as I recall.

Later, JR